I have experience designing and facilitating:
- Memoir-writing workshops for students and senior citizens.
- Customized storytelling workshops for offices.
- Collaborative creative nonfiction workshops that draw on No, YOU Tell It!’s page to stage process to help writers of all levels strengthen their writing and presentation skills.
- Sip-N-Scribe: A fun evening of creative writing prompts, idea swapping, and drink-sipping. Great as a team-building event!
Contact me to design a workshop that best fits the needs of your school, office, or organization.
Stuck on that short story, TV pilot, or YA novel? Looking for a fresh eye to help with revisions or a kick in the pants to get yourself started? Let’s work together to get it done!
- $150 for the initial one-hour planning meeting (includes creating a timeline of project goals).
- $75 for 30-minute check-ins via phone or video chat (weekly or every other week). Note: Drafts must be sent 3 days in advance.
- $50 per hour (approx. 8-10 pages) to read and provide developmental editing via email.
A good personal statement provides colleges with a strong writing sample. A GREAT personal statement acts as a marketing piece showcasing a potential student’s desirable qualities to admissions officers.
- Work one-on-one with high school students to identify meaningful personal stories that highlight their unique character and voice.
- Prior experience includes working as an instructor for Summerfuel’s CAP Columbia program and Legal Outreach—a legal education non-profit that prepares urban youth from underserved communities in NYC for college.
- Past students have been accepted to Brown, Bates, Columbia, Fordham, Harvard, Middlebury, Northwestern, NYU, Princeton, Smith, UPenn, URochester, Williams, Wellesley, Yale, and more.
- $100 per hour for in-person sessions.
- $75 for a 30-minute session via phone or video chat. Note: Drafts must be sent 3 days in advance.
- $50 dollars to read an essay and provide feedback via email.