I have experience designing and facilitating:
- Memoir-writing workshops for students and senior citizens.
- Customized storytelling workshops for offices.
- Collaborative creative nonfiction workshops that draw on No, YOU Tell It!’s page to stage process to help writers of all levels strengthen their writing and presentation skills.
- Sip-N-Scribe: A fun evening of creative writing prompts, idea swapping, and drink-sipping. Great as a team-building event!
Contact me to design a workshop that best fits the needs of your school, office, or organization.
College Essay Writing Instructor
Word define a student: athlete, valedictorian, first-generation, coder, council leader. Words can also tell the story behind the transcript.
- Work one-on-one with high school students to identify meaningful personal stories that highlight their unique character and voice.
- Prior experience includes working as an instructor for Summerfuel’s CAP Columbia program and Legal Outreach—a legal education non-profit that prepares urban youth from underserved communities in NYC for college.
- Past students have been accepted to Brown, Bates, Columbia, Fordham, Harvard, Middlebury, Northwestern, NYU, Princeton, Smith, UPenn, URochester, Williams, Wellesley, Yale, and more.
A good personal statement provides colleges with a strong writing sample. A GREAT personal statement acts as a marketing piece showcasing a potential student’s desirable qualities to admissions officers.
Contact me today to set up your free 30-min consultation.