Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your free 30-min consultation.
I have experience designing and facilitating:
- Memoir-writing workshops for a wide range of students, from seventh graders to senior citizens.
- Customized corporate storytelling workshops.
- Collaborative creative nonfiction workshops that draw on No, YOU Tell It!’s page to stage process to help writers of all levels strengthen their writing and presentation skills.
- Sip-N-Scribe: A fun evening of creative writing prompts, idea swapping, and drink-sipping. Great as a team-building event!
Contact me to design a workshop that best fits the needs of your school, office, or organization.
College Essay Writing Instructor
Word define a student: athlete, valedictorian, first-generation, coder, council leader. Words can also tell the story behind the transcript.
- Work one-on-one with high school students to identify meaningful personal stories that highlight their unique character and voice.
- Experience includes two years as an essay writing instructor for Summerfuel’s CAP Columbia program and four years with Legal Outreach—a legal education non-profit that prepares urban youth from underserved communities in NYC for college.
- Prior students have been accepted at Bates, Baruch, Brown, Columbia, Fordham, Hampton, Harvard, Middlebury, Northwestern, NYU, Princeton, Smith, UPenn, URochester, Williams, Wellesley, Yale, and more.
A good personal statement provides colleges with a strong writing sample. A GREAT personal statement acts as a marketing piece showcasing a potential student’s desirable qualities to admissions officers.
Creative Writing Coach
Stuck on how to finish that short story or screeenplay? Have a memoir you are itching to write but don’t know where to begin?
Reach out and I am happy to chat about how one-on-one coaching can help you reach your writing goals.