Contact me at email@example.com to set up your free 30-min consultation.
Telling the Story of You
College Admissions Essay Writing
Words define a student: athlete, valedictorian, first-generation, coder, council leader. Words can also tell the story behind the transcript.
I work with high school juniors and seniors write personal essays that open a window into their unique character. Together, we focus broad experiences into a specific, visceral moment so that admissions officers can picture the student in their academic community.
I am also available for private and semi-private coaching.
Prior students have been accepted at Bates, Baruch, Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Fordham, Hampton, Harvard, Marist, Middlebury, Northwestern, NYU, Princeton, Smith, Syracuse, UPenn, URochester, University at Albany, Williams, Wellesley, Yale, and more.
I have designed and facilitated a wide range of college admissions essay writing, creative writing, and storytelling workshops for:
- The Astoria Bookshop
- Fairleigh Dickison University
- Legal Outreach’s College Bound Program
- Madison Junior School/ Madison Education Foundation
- Palisades Convention Management, Inc.
- The Spence School
- Success Academy Charter Schools
- Summerfuel’s CAP Columbia Program & Summerfuel Virtual
- Sunnyside Plays
- Woodhaven Neighborhood Senior Center/ Queens Council on the Arts
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to design a workshop that best fits the needs of your school, office, or organization.