MAY marks the official 10-year anniversary of No, YOU Tell IT! and my birthday month! Give a listen to our very first show from May 2012 available on Audioboom, or on your preferred podcasting platform.
Help create 10 more years of switched-up storytelling! Donate here toward our goal of $2,300 raised in celebration of our anniversary and my birthday on 5/23.
What does your tax-deductible donation support? So happy you asked!
- $25 helps provide literary prizes for story trivia at the live shows in support of local authors and independent bookstores.
- $50 goes toward administrative fees, such as our Field membership and hosting costs for our website and podcast.
- $100 supports the storytellers who commit hours of their time to two story development meetings and a theatrical rehearsal prior to the live show.
- $300 secures experienced story coaches and directors who support our storytellers from page to stage.
- $500 enables us to provide a professional live stream of the event to broadcast this unique event to an even larger audience. See what this looks like in the video below!
What separates our series is the collaborative time put into each show. This extensive workshop process is a blessing, but the time commitment can also be a challenge for participants and the creative team.
Therefore, as we strive toward a new decade of No, YOU Tell It!, we are dedicated to compensating all of the artists involved. Any size donation is greatly appreciated and goes to the artists.
Don’t have the funds right now? Support our series with a FB like or Insta follow and share our podcast on your favorite socials.
Thank you to all who have been a part of a wonderful 10 years!